Filed under Culture, Headlines

The Tale of a “Blacklist” Addiction

Netflix has become more popular over the years, and currently I have been addicted. Although there were many shows that caught my eye, Blacklist was the one that had my full attention during all seasons that were on netflix.

Blacklist currently has 3 season on netflix, and is still going on tv networks. With their thrilling scenes, each episode leaves you at the edge of your seat. Without giving too many spoilers; Blacklist is about a criminal on the FBI most wanted list, named “Raymond Reddington”. Refusing to give anyone information, he requested for a special task force to bring in a woman named, “Elizabeth Keen” for him to speak to. He then begins giving them names and hints of unknown criminals that have killed people in the past, and have plans to kill people in the near future; he calls this, the “Blacklist.”

This show has amazing actors like, Ryan Eggold, Susan Blommaert, James Spader, Megan Boone, Harry Lennix, and many more guest star actors who played a huge part in each episode. The plot in each episode is always so different, but leads up to one special scenario during the middle of season 2.

According to tvseriesfinal.com Blacklist averaged around a 2.35 rating for season 2, and had a view count of 9.51 million. Moving onto their third season starting October 1, 2015 and ending May 19, 2016 their view count dropped 6.828. Many say that the plot somehow became weak and uninteresting throughout the 3rd season.

Blacklist currently has only 4 seasons released. Season 4 ended with little to no cliff hangers and answered questions that were held throughout the beginning of season one. With curiosity, many of us are wondering if the 5th season will be their finale or if the show will be canceled due to low ratings.

Although blacklist was left hanging with a curious questions that have yet to be answered, all of the previous seasons are very eventful. Giving Blacklist 4 stars, I would definitely say this show is one that should be watched and recommended to others!

1 Comment

One Response to “The Tale of a “Blacklist” Addiction”

1. Louise on April 6th, 2017 8:48 am

Just a little FYI…the fourth season still has seven more episodes until its conclusion. Like you, I really do enjoy The Blacklist. For me it is James Spader’s performance as Raymond “Red” Reddington that keeps me coming back for more.

[Reply]

The Tale of a “Blacklist” Addiction