Filed under Central, Headlines

Pep at the Rally

Central students put on their best performance yet!

Pep at the Rally

So the Pep Rally proved to be something exciting to make up for the fact that the Homecoming game was on Thursday. Despite that little issue, the Pep Rally was still a major success and spectacle before Central goes off into the Thanksgiving weekend. So here is what happened to those who weren’t able to attend.

While everybody was settling down (Some of us on the floor), the cheerleaders gave mini acts such tossing one another into the air and catching each of themselves. Then, students were greeted cheerily by Mr. Graf before introducing the Senior Class Advisers as co-hosts.

The rally began with Nadia Juarez and Doniella Folks singing the National Anthem as students stood. Mr Graf then introduced each of Central’s grade levels, all roaring with excitement. Central’s football team came onto the court, with students cheering them on. Issac Calderaz impressed everyone everyone with an amazing performance with the electric piano performance. David Fleurantin was spot on with his piano performance, rivaling Calderaz’s. The next performance was Louise Estiverne, who sang “We Could Have Had It All” by Adele. Sierra Colon gave a powerful spoken word to the crowds. Calderaz came back to give a short, but classy performance. Ida White and Rebecca Vilsaint gave an excellent dance performance as everyone roared with awe. Ashley Poblano and Marquis Stephenson sang “Little Do You Know” by Alex & Sierra. Tayvon Martin gave a swell dance performance that had a lot of entertained. Nashyra Eddy and Nina Burgos gave their own dance routine that continued the excitement streak. Latrell Kinlock and Marvin Boone gave the last spoken word before Xavier Casmir finished the singing performances with “Lay Me Down” by Sam Smith. The Pep Squad had everybody riled up before the cheerleaders finished the rally with an awesome performance.