Filed under Headlines, Sports

The Browns are Down

Before the beginning of the 2016-2017 NFL season they got one major improvement that happen, they got him from the Washington Redskins as a free agent, Robert Griffin III. RGIII was one of the best QB in 2012 when he lead the Redskins to the playoffs, but then fell of the wagon when he got injured in the following years.

RG was replaced by is backup Kirt Cousins now Kirt became the brand new starting QB for the Redskins and it kind of put RG III out of a job, so when he went into free agency he got picked up by the Cleveland Browns to be their new starter. Now when he got there he might not of won their first game but it’s the Browns no one really expects them to win every game but then it happened, RG III once again get injured at the start of a brand new NFL season and he once again gets replaced by the backup QB.

The Cleveland Browns are on a course to be one of the NFL teams in NFL history to have 0 wins in an entire NFL season. The Cleveland Browns were always one of the worst teams in the NFL, they were so bad there was a period in the 1990’s where they weren’t even a NFL team anymore because they got moved to Baltimore. Now even with all the new improvements to the team they are still one of the worst NFL team with the worst record in the league. The Browns and their fans felt like they were going to make it to the playoffs for the first time in years, but they don’t even have a chance of doing that unless they have a miraculous 8 game winning streak to even have a small chance of getting into the playoff brackets.