Filed under Headlines, Sports

Tom Brady Returns

Tom Brady was suspended because of what he did in super bowl 49 where it was said that he inflated a ball which may have helped him play better, those who talked about this said that he should have been suspended line the 2015-2016 season, but they let it go. Now over the summer they brought back up this case and they came to the conclusion that he should have been suspended and they suspended him for the first 4 games of this football season.

The Patriots franchise and all the Patriot fans just hoped that they would at least go 2-2 before Brady came back, but Patriot fans and almost everyone around the league were surprised when they almost went 4-0 but got stopped just short by the Bills losing 0-16. Before that game they luckily defeated the Cardinals 23-21 when Chandler Catanzaro misses the game winning field goal, then they won against the Dolphins, that one almost everyone expected them to win. Then there was the Texans game where the rookie Jacoby Brissett let the Patriots to a shutout game beating the Texans 0-27 and 2 of these games were won by the backup QB Jimmy Garoppolo and one was won and loss by the rookie Jacoby Brissett. Now that Brady is back with a 3-1 record will he keep the one loss and just go on a winning streak and once again lead the PAtriots to yet another playoff appearance or will they fall and miss the playoffs for the first times in years.

The Patriots have been one of the biggest playoff contenders for the past few years, even though they haven’t made it all the way in the last few years, they got it all in Super Bowl 49 against the Seattle Seahawks. Now the Patriots have not missed the playoffs ever since 2003 and this was all win Tom Brady, So now that he is back he will lead the Patriots to another playoffs appearance, well I certainly hope that they will.