Filed under Headlines, Sports

Say Goodbye to Manning

Peyton Manning is the latest Super Bowl winner beating the Carolina Panthers 24-10 in Super Bowl 50. Peyton Manning was injured most of the season because of an injury that was caused in week 10 in the game against the Chargers, when he almost got sacked and he threw the ball away to Demaryius Thomas and as he threw it away he was tackled and then he was slow to get up. After this injury Peyton was benched for the rest of the season and it was very sad for him.

Peyton Williams Manning is a former American football quarterback who played 18 seasons in the NFL. A five-time league MVP, Peyton Manning was drafted in 1998 by the Indianapolis Colts he played for the Colts for 14 seasons between 1998 and 2011, and then with the Denver Broncos for four seasons from 2012 to 2015.

When Manning played he was only known by those who watched the Colts games, but when Peyton was traded to the Denver Broncos he became well known around the NFL. Upon being traded to the Broncos Manning became well known because of his great throwing ability and the ability to always make the right plays to help his team win. Manning is known as one of the best quarterbacks in NFL history. Peyton Manning became the instant starter of the Broncos, where he then broke the record for most NFL career touchdowns with 539 touchdowns and he also broke the record for most most wins, including playoffs with 200 wins in a single NFL career. Peyton is one of the best quarterbacks to ever play on the Broncos and he will be missed by all of those who are Bronco fans and fans of the NFL.