Filed under Culture, Headlines, Sports

Steph Curry: Too Hot to Handle

Over the past weekend Steph Curry one of the best 3-point shooters there are currently in the NBA has broken his own record for 3-pointers in a single season which was 286. But after the OKC games with Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, Steph shot lights out when he hit 12 3-pointers which broke his own record of 3-pointers in a season with 288 3s. Now, with there still being 24 games left in the season, Steph, if he continues to play the way he played against OKC he may just reach 400 3s in a single season which is just remarkable. It maybe hard, maybe even impossible for any other NBA player, but for this guy it is definitely possible if he keeps on playing the way that he is playing right now. We all know that Steph won the NBA Championship with the Golden State Warriors and also broke the record for most 3s in a season in that championship season but no one would have ever thought that Curry would have been able to break the record 2 seasons in a row. Curry is one of the best NBA players there are and when he retires he will be put in the Hall of Fame along with the greats like Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson. But for right now Curry is going to once again be NBA’s  MVP at the end of the season, with all of the current games that he has played. At the beginning of the season Steph and the Warriors went 31-0 because of their great backcourt of Curry and his teammate who is also a really good 3-point shooter Klay Thompson. Thanks to this great backcourt and the participation of the entire team and staff these guys looked like they could beat the Lakes record of 33 won games in a row but they got stopped short because of their surprising loss to the Milwaukee Bucks. Even after this lost the Warriors are still atop of the entire league with a record of 53-5. The team and most fans of the NBA are hoping that the Warriors will beat the 1996 Bulls who had a record of 72-10.