Filed under Culture, Headlines, Showcase

Bieber’s Purpose Amazes Audiences

On November 13th , 2015 Justin Bieber released his first official album in 3 years, not including his album Journals released in late 2013. The album topped the charts before it was even released when Bieber released his pre-order October 26th. The album has a variety of songs like Love Yourself or No Pressure, which both have a more mellow tone, and Company or the hit-single Sorry, which makes the listener want to get up and dance.

Along with the album’s 18 tracks on the Deluxe Version and 13 on the Standard Version, Bieber uploaded a series on his Youtube Vevo Account called Purpose: The Movement. In total there are 13 videos, one for every song on the Standard Version of the Album. All of the videos were dance videos that were performed by the choreographers of the concerning song and every video took place in a completely new setting as well completely new dancers making no video similar to the last. At least one of the videos appeals to almost every music type.

This album has been anticipated ever since Bieber’s arrest and he has delivered the best of all his albums. Purpose shows Justin’s true character and newfound maturity. It’s nearly impossible to hate on this album as it is nowhere near “phony” and expresses only the love and care he feels toward someone.  Purpose failed to disappoint with the album topping the chart for nearly 3 weeks after its release. In his interview with iHeartRadio Bieber stated “The significance of my album Purpose is basically just to let people know that whether you lost your purpose, or you don’t feel like you have a purpose, it’s really important you find it.” I feel like Justin  showed his true character in this album and truly put his whole heart and soul. “The album is fire” says Juleidy Perez who claims to have listened to the album “a bazillion times.” Don’t worry Justin, your beliebers are beyond proud.